Which ultrasound type should I get?
There are multiple types of ultrasounds that you can get while pregnant with your baby. All are safe and will capture the perfect picture of your little one. How do you choose which type of ultrasound is best for you? No one ultrasound is the wrong choice but the more advanced the type of ultrasound, the more defined image you are going to get.
2D Ultrasounds are the most common type of ultrasounds. These are the types of ultrasounds you would receive at your health care provider’s office. 2D ultrasounds are routine and standard. The images in these types of ultrasounds are created by sound waves.
● The images are black and white
● The images show skeletal structures
● Internal organs can be seen
3D Ultrasounds allow you to see a more detailed version of your baby. Instead of just an outline, the sound waves in this type of ultrasound create definition from a 3-Dimensional image. ● Allows parents to see baby’s face rather than just the outline
● Takes one still picture at a time
● Easier to understand what your seeing
4D Ultrasounds create a live video type of image of your baby. These ultrasounds create a series of three-dimensional images strigged together to show movement. With 4D Ultrasounds you can see your baby wiggle their fingers and toes or even smile.
● Taking the video of movement allows us to stop and rewind capturing more than one picture at a time
● We can save the video clips of baby yawning and cute facial expressions
HD Ultrasounds use the latest ultrasound technology to create a real life image of your child. We offer Samsung’s newest and best HD ultrasound technology. HD is the newest ultrasound technology, it takes your traditional 4D ultrasound and renders it in a life-like tone. You must see to believe!
● Using HD gives us a clearer, sharper images
● Allows us to see features such as dimples and cleft chins.
● Allows the best bonding experience for everyone who views the video and photos HD is an extraordinary rendering method generating amazingly realistic images of the human
fetus from sonographic data. Through the use of an advanced illumination model, HD supports shadows, a virtual light source and advanced skin rendering techniques
Choosing a Type of Ultrasound
When it comes to choosing what type of ultrasound, there is no right or wrong answer. It comes down to personal preference. Image quality is everything when it comes to 3D/4D Elective ultrasounds and we have taken every step possible to ensure that we can provide you with the newest and best technology on the market.